British Guardianship & Academic Support
Don't miss out our BritishGuardianship Special Offer for the coming September!
Contact us for more details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sending a child to school abroad is a big step and having a guardian whilst your child is away puts your mind at ease. The guardian remains responsible for the child throughout his/her stay in the UK and will be in constant touch with both you and the child and will regularly inform you of your child’s progress. Having a guardian lets you know that there is always someone there to give a helping hand and to look after the child.
It is a legal requirement for all overseas students under the age of 18 to have a UK based guardian whilst they complete their studies in this country. We provide a compassionate and comprehensive service which includes:
- Termly monitoring visits.
- Academic progress reports.
- Transport (Air, Rail, Coach, Taxi) booking.
- Finding suitable Host Family accommodation.
- Pocket money distribution.
- 24/7 Emergency contact number during term-time.
- Attending school parent’s evenings.
- Arranging English language courses or study tours during school holidays.
- Helping with visa extensions and/or police registration as necessary.
- We will attend parents meetings on your behalf and send you a detailed report of these meetings.
- We will liaise with you, your child, and the school on subject and level choices and give you the benefit of our considerable experience, to your child’s best advantage.
- We will assist with 6th form (A-level) options
- We will give professional advice on choices of university and colleges of further education.
- We will visit your child once a term to discuss their academic progress and welfare with their teachers and school staff.
During the school term the responsibility for your child’s welfare lies with their school. However, the school must be able to hand over this responsibility to a legal guardian during the school holidays and certain other times such as exeat weekends. It is during these times that we take on this responsibility on behalf of parents.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1273 764 704